Re: analytics api question

Well yes I will have to resort to sql but probably just execute it directly
on the database.  My intent is to take the results and post them on into
another dhis2 instance.  The great advantage of the api approach is to get
the period strings formatted "for free".  I suppose its not rocket science
to do that externally but was hoping to avoid it.

Meanwhile I was inspired by the OU_GROUP-xxx thing and will propose a
blueprint for DE_GROUP-xxx.  It might also be handy to have something
similar on the datavalues api, though the notion of datavalueset is quite
strongly linked with a dataset rather than a data element group.