Re: [Dhis2-users] Help with DSH2 config.

Thanks, Bharath, if there is an issue with Maven, it should definitely be
investigated.

My very short reply yesterday (on the mobile) was mainly trying to point
out that there is probably no reason for new users to build the source code
themselves, much easier to just get it from the link Jason provided.

I also think the link that Lars pointed too is much too complex for what a
new user needs, much better to use Bob's server tools.

I also wanted to point out that many (especially new) users would be better
off outsourcing the hosting and concentrate on the configuration of DHIS2
for their purposes. However, that will of course vary enormously between
organisations.

Knut