DHIS2 Validation

Dear all,
I am facing some problems with validation rules, My dhis2 instance is not running data validation, it simply ignoring and is passing successfully all validation even when rules are violated. Can someone help me on this?

Kind regards

This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended solely for the addressee. Please do not read, disseminate or copy it unless you are the intended recipient. If this message has been received in error, we kindly ask that you notify the sender immediately by return email and delete all copies of the message from your system.

Follow ups