Re: DHIS2 Validation

Yes, agree, that it works. Usually, these issues have to do with missing
data. If data is missing, the validation rule will be skipped entirely by
default.

>From the docs...

When editing an expression, check the setting skip for missing values to
> require that all data element values in the expression must be present. If
> any values are missing, the validation rule will be skipped. If this
> setting is unchecked it means that the expression will be evaluated even if
> some of the values are missing.

Not sure if this is the issue or not, but I have seen it trip some people
up.

Regards,
Jason