Re: Collaborative development of DHIS2 apps

Hey Victor,

To do that you are probably best off contacting James who created the Tabular Tracker Capture and ask him if there a public repository for this that app. Then you can contribute and we can update the app in the app store.

Kind regards,

Mark Polak
mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
markpo@xxxxxxxxxx