Re: [Dhis2-users] DHIS 2.17 - Tracker Input Type Error

Hi All,

I also have same problem as mention Pamod. I had my original database from
2.15 and upgrade to 2.16 and then in to 2.17. It was work well on both 2.16
and 2.15.

   - When i try to enter number in to data entry form "test number test"
   field ( it is a data element in tracker , value type number) it gives error
   mention that "value must be number". - * (using individual patient
   module)*
   - console shows - error "Failed to load resource: the server responded
      with a status of 404 (Not Found)"
      - Catalina out - no error

   - I tried same through * tracker capture module * and it worked , no
   error .

My system detail are as follows,

Version* 2.17* R- *17583 *
Data base - MYSQL

This also reproduce in demo version on web ,

   - Child program -> Birth event -> Apgar score - *Same error *
   -
*Child program -> Baby post natal event -> infant weight -> No error  *