Re: Invalid coordinates GIS

Hi Joao,

the coordinates in your image seems OK to me. Latitude must be within 90 to
-90.

I guess a different orgunit is messing up. You can e.g. try to use the
boundary layer, select facility level and then select a single
province/district in the tree. If it works you can go district by district
to localize the error.