Tracker Capture: Not Enrolled

Dear All,

I have been using DHIS 2.16 for tracker through Individual Module, I'm
trying to migrate to Tracker Capture.

Once I upgraded to 2.17, tracker capture displays the tracked entities
already registered as "Not enrolled". Please check following screenshot.
But the report shows previous stages and the data collected at each visit

All these tracked entities are visible in individual records module. How to
view past stages in tracker capture?

Another issue I'm facing is I get an error "No programme exists" while
trying to access same tracker capture through Mozilla Firefox, what may be
causing this. Following is the screenshot.

Thank you

--
Pamod

PNG image