Re: event report seem stuck

I am experiencing the same problem here too in pulling GIS polygons, charts and tables.

No rendering is taking place…… just a “loading”message

I see Channara are reporting the same problem.

Farai also reported that the  DHIS2 Portal Demo Page is not rendering objects too.

No console errors.

No unsuccessful requests in the network tab.