Re: POST 'created', 'lastUpdated' in /api/metadata

+1 for no updates to this through the WebAPI.

With globally distributed systems, it makes little sense to update these
fields with stuff from clients who are on different time zones, and who
have unsynchronized clocks, much less to say if they just send bogus
information.

Same should go for lastUpdated in the data value table I think. Data
imports should never be able to import either lastUpdated , as this is
really something specific to a particular instance.

Regards,
Jason