Re: [Dhis2-users] On dhis2 as a terminology server ...

Hi Bob,

Regarding point 1, I was picturing a conceptual code table with two fields:
authority and code. The code itself could be as you say be SNOMED code,
ICD10 code, WHO GHO code, HL7 OID, etc. Or it could be a UID if we're
trying to map to UIDs in another DHIS 2 system. I was not picturing the
need for a third field containing a UID for every code in the code table.

We also need to find a way to make this backwards compatible with existing
systems. ;)

Cheers,
Jim