Re: About expired password in DHIS2

Hi Germine,

In order to diagnose the issue we're going to need some more information.

First and foremost: what browser are you using and what version of DHIS2
are you running?

Please do the following:
Try to log into DHIS2 so that the screen which you've attached a screenshot
of appears. Then open the javascript console (in Google Chrome go to View
-> Developer -> Javascript Console, you could also right click the page and
select 'inspect element', then go to the 'console' tab in Chrome or
Firefox).

Proceed to try and change the password. Are there errors or any other form
of feedback popping up in the console? If you go to the 'network' tab (in
the developer tools), are there any listings marked in red?

Also, if you have access to the server logs, please check if there is any
activity or errors reported when trying to log in.

Thanks,
Halvdan Grelland