Re: About expired password in DHIS2

Hi,

A fix was submitted for this very bug in September.
Please update your instance to the latest revision of 2.15. You could also
consider upgrading to a more recent major version, we are currently on 2.17.

You can download the latest version of DHIS2 here
<https://www.dhis2.org/downloads>

Let me know if you have any issues after upgrading.

Halvdan