Re: URL mapping for completeDataSetRegistrations

Hi Mahendra

This have now been fixed in 2.17 and trunk. The issue was that it had
"produces = text/plain" on the mapping, which required sending Accept:
text/plain for it to work.

This probably stopped working because of our Spring 4.1 update, they have
been fixing bugs like this for a while now, which means the mappings must
be correct (we had a similar issue with @ResponseStatus(NOT_MODIFIED) a
while back where it stopped sending any kind of body back, which was
correct.. but had always been working before)

--
Morten