/api/analytics not returning values for the correct period

Hi ,

     We are using the /api/analytics api to get the analytics data for a
particular period using the dimension filter. The following is the call we
are making ,

*     /api/analytics?dimension=dx:someid&dimension=pe:THIS_YEAR*

     Though the period specified using the 'pe' parameter is 'THIS_YEAR' ,
the data is being returned for the year 2014.

     The same error can also be seen in the data visualizer. In the data
visualizer screen , changing the period filter to 'This year' and clicking
on update , shows the data of the previous year i.e 2014.

--
*Sandesh Doolipeta**Application Developer*
Emailsandeshd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Follow ups