Web API Help

Dear All,
Please help us. We need to know how we can access to a *pivot
table/report/dashboard* which we want to build as a template and then we
can pass the Org Unit as a parameter from an external web application so
that we can get the *pivot table/report/dashboard *for the particular
Organization we pass. What we know is that we can create *pivot
table/report/dashboard* for a particular Org Unit selecting from the
hierarchy list. However, we need to get the same facility but *Selection of
an Org Unit* will be done from an *external web application *as a parameter
to WebAPI. The WebAPI in return should provide the pivot table to the
called application.

*Thanks*

*Ferdous Alam*

Follow ups