Re: Web API Help

Dear Lars,
Thanks for your reply. Hope we shall get the solution near future.

*With Thanks and Regards,*

*Md. Ferdous Alam | **Consultant for Supervision of Software Development
Teams **|** Management Information System (MIS) **|* *Directorate General
of Health Services (DGHS) **| *Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh *| *Mobile:
+8801715814668; +88+88 01613373687 | Email
<ferdous.alam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: ceferdous@xxxxxxxxx;
ferdous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx *| Web: www.dghs.gov.bd <http://www.dghs.gov.bd>*