[Dhis2-users] "No Values Found"

Greetings all...

I am very new to DHIS2, just finished my training a couple of weeks ago,
and am starting to develop the database for our use.

I created all of the Org Units, categories, data elements and data sets and
assigned them to the appropriate org unit. I then went into data entry,
found the Org Units and data sets and entered in a few bits of data as a
test.

Then I went to the Pivot table and selected the data elements, period, and
org unit with the data and hit update...

I got a message that there were no values found and I cannot figure out
what is happening. I was recently told that it might be something to do
with "saving" the unit levels. I went to the Unit Levels and renamed them
and saved it but still nothing.

Is there something more to saving unit levels that I am missing?

Any suggestions are welcome.

Best,
Joshua

*Joshua Volle, DrPH, MEd*
*Director of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning*

*Africare House*
*440 R Street, NW*
*Washington, DC 20001*
*Tel: (202) 328-5325*
*Fax: (202) 387-1034*
www.africare.org

*Find us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/Africaremedia> | Follow us
on Twitter <https://twitter.com/Africare>*

Use *CFC #11107* to donate to Africare through the Combined Federal Campaign

Follow ups