Re: [Dhis2-users] "No Values Found"

Thanks for the suggestion... I just did that, I think... At least I got a
message that Analytics Tables updated. But still no values when I ran the
Pivot table.

*Joshua Volle, DrPH, MEd*
*Director of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning*

*Africare House*
*440 R Street, NW*
*Washington, DC 20001*
*Tel: (202) 328-5325*
*Fax: (202) 387-1034*
www.africare.org

*Find us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/Africaremedia> | Follow us
on Twitter <https://twitter.com/Africare>*

Use *CFC #11107* to donate to Africare through the Combined Federal
Campaign.