Re: Web API Help

Dear Lars,
I really appreciate your reply. However, do you think any DHIS2 core
developer can create any custom WebAPI to full fill such tasks? If yes,
could you please recommend any of them who can help us working as a
consultant for a week or so?

*With Thanks and Regards,*

*Md. Ferdous Alam | **Consultant for Supervision of Software Development
Teams **|** Management Information System (MIS) **|* *Directorate General
of Health Services (DGHS) **| *Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh *| *Mobile:
+8801715814668; +88+88 01613373687 | Email
<ferdous.alam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: ceferdous@xxxxxxxxx;
ferdous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx *| Web: www.dghs.gov.bd <http://www.dghs.gov.bd>*