Organisation Units not showing up correctly on Data Visualizer

Hi ,

      We are on the latest revision : 18015.

      In the data visualizer , we see that the user can only select the
assigned orgunit and its children. For instance ,

     If the user is assigned to a country (Org unit level 3 in our case)
then , the user is able to see/select only the country and projects (org
unit level 4) under the country. Where as , we have a total of 6 levels
including Op units (Level 5) and modules (Level 6).

     Our requirement is , when a user is assigned to particular level ,  he
must be able to select all the levels under it i.e , if a user is assigned
to a country , he should have access to the country , project , op units
and modules  under that country (Which was working in 2.17).

    Below is the orgunit hierarchy for your reference.

​

--
*Sandesh Doolipeta**Application Developer*
Emailsandeshd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PNG image

Follow ups