Re: Rounding of numbers in tracker

In rural and tribals 'Hindi' language, "DeciMal" word does't sounds
effective and standard, and in some of the DHIS implementing states, users
had already had requested to customise data entry form with massage like
"DeciMal Values Are Not Allowed For Data Entry Form", specially in case, if
any user will try to enter decimal value with dot in data entry screen. I
think Bob suggestion makes effective sense to use "number" instead,
because if we can't use 'Real Number' than we also can't use 'non complex
number'.

Let,s see how About is preparing to fix this controversial bug.

Regards
Brajesh Murari
Dunno. Floating point sounds much geekier than "real number", although it
is of course technically more correct. Maybe "Decimal number"?

I think the more problematic issue is the API and how decimals appear to be
"int", which led to this bug, which of course is misleading.

Regards,
Jason