Re: Problems with detailed metadata export..

If it is running for 15 minutes then almost certainly it is stuck in some
kind of loop.  Find the pid of the running jvm and also the owner of the
java process.  Then run:

sudo -u <process owner> jstack <pid>  > jstack.txt

That might give an idea of what the threads are up to ...