Support for Java version 7 terminates in April 2015

Hi

I just got an update notification for java 8.31 - and with it a
notification that Java 7 will no longer be supported after April 2015.

I had no problems running DHIS2 under 8.05, then it would not run
under 8.25 (some switches required, I guess), so I reverted back to
Java 7.71 (now 7.75).

Any feedback on issues running DHIS2 under 8.31 would be appreciated -
if it runs fine, it would make sense to shift to Java 8 in an
organised manner during the first 3 months of 2015.

Regards
Calle

Calle Hedberg

46D Alma Road, 7700 Rosebank, SOUTH AFRICA

Tel/fax (home): +27-21-685-6472

Cell: +27-82-853-5352

Iridium SatPhone: +8816-315-19274

Email: calle.hedberg@xxxxxxxxx