Re: Meta-data import - dry-run works, no-dry-run hangs

Morten

I've just tried it with the very latest stable 2.18 - no difference.
The dry run works fine, but the real import chokes on the data set.

The work-around - importing data elements (or data element groups) -
works fine - I just have to re-create the data set, re-allocate data
elements to the data set, and allocate the data set to orgunits.

Interestingly: I've also just tried to import the same dataset xml
export file into the Sierra Leone demo database, and that works. Which
logically means that there is probably something with my destination
instance that causes this block. Since the instance is a conversion
from a 1.4 data file, there might be an unknown issue related to the
conversion that does not get picked up by integrity checks etc.

Will continue checking tomorrow.

Regards
Calle