Event capture app not respecting appearance style setting

Hi devs,

I am not sure if this is a bug or a reason why but the event capture app
does not respect the appearance style setting. See attached graphics for a
db where the style is set to Green. It also doesn't show the database name
as usual.

What could be the reason? We are trying to standardise that e.g. a live
instance should be one colour and a training instance another colour to
prevent confusion.

The database I am using is still on 2.17 and I could not replicate this on
Sierra Leonne demo as I could not seem to change the style from Light blue
to another colour to test out.

Regards,

Elmarie Claasen

Hisp logo