Re: Adding storedby to more objects in the database

Hi Knut.

I agree it probably does make sense to "standardize" this kind of object
metadata (storedby, updated, created) across all objects.

Do you get anything in audit log?  That might be more reliable way of
tracking changes as storedby can be changed over time.

Bob