DataElements with long option sets are not saving its values (event capture)

Hi devs,

I know that the number of options displayed in one option set is limited to
an specic number (25, 30?) when the user clicks on the Data Element.
However the user can introduce some text and the combo will filter and
search all correspondences with the text.

The problem is that the value is not saved in the DataElement. For example
in the following picture I am filtering by 'Caro', but when I select that
option, its value is not saved (the DataElement appears witn no value).

Any ideas?. I am using the 2.17 (last revision)

Thanks
Jose

[image: Inline image 1]

PNG image