Re: Error in event capture

Yes, I realize the new cleaner app will help, and there has been good
feedback from the community on this. I guess however, this is still a
manual process,and can be frustrating to end users who do not really
know to open up the JS debug console and look for java script errors.
Would be much better if DHIS 2 could tell when the cache is invalid
and recover from these sorts of errors automatically.

Regards,
Jason