Re: Numeric Data Elements are not allowing numeric TrackedEntityValues

Hi Abyot, Tran,

This may be related only when we are using custom forms for the stages. I
have found in our system 2 problems (in the 'KH RH FP - Clinical' program)
2 problems:

1) when we are using a Text DataElement (as a free text, non with an option
set). So if we introduce a text, the box appears with a yellow color and we
get the following message in the JS console

 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of
undefinedcommons.js?_rev=__dev__:416 htmlEncodeentry.js?_rev=__dev__:261
ValueSaver.saveentry.js?_rev=__dev__:92
saveValtrackedEntityInstance.action:1 onchange

2) When we are using a numeric DataElement (as I have described below).

Hope it helps, it is very urgent for us.

Many thanks
Jose