Re: Numeric Data Elements are not allowing numeric TrackedEntityValues

Hello Abyot
In addition to what Jose reported, I’d like to add a problem I had today. Testing the option selection bug in event capture I found that a number of options that Jose was able to see were not showing up for me, this was due to the cache not being updated, after clearing the cache in Chrome I tested again and the options were loaded correctly.
Best regards,
JM