Re: Issue on Data approval

Any Help on the issue of approval data in version 2.17?All data set have been unloked after upgrading from 2.16 to 2.17.I have tried to lock again but it did not work.users can modify what ever they want.
Any Help will be appreciated.
regards.
      De : nsanzumuhire venuste <vensanze@xxxxxxxx>
 À : DHIS 2 developers <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Envoyé le : Jeudi 29 janvier 2015 15h53
 Objet : Issue on Data approval

Dear all,
I'm having issue where i had approved data set on previews periods,and now when users go to data entry,all data sets are unloked where now users can modify the data what ever they want.
When i'm checking in report====>data approval,i can see all data sets are approved,I even went through the data set and approval data is Yes,But when users try to access the data entry they find the data set are not locked.
I'm using version 2.17 but on version 2.16 approval was ok.
Can some one help on this issue?
Thanks