Re: Urgent feedback required

Hi Calle

I never thought of using categories like that, but it looks to me like it
would work.  Category=DayOfTheMonth,
CategoryOptions="Day1,Day2,...,Day31".  The sum of the categoryoptions add
up to the total for the month which I think is consistent with rational
category design.

Obviously you'll need to make a heavily customized form, but I can't see a
reason why that shouldn't be doable.

Bob