Re: how to translate the new version of DHIS2?

Hi Easy,
Yes, the i18n tool will not work for this.

If you want, I can setup the system to translate to Chinese here
(translate.dhis2.org), which we manage centrally to coordinate the
translation process.

Otherwise, you can look for the i18n folder in each app, and translate
the corresponding properties files there, with something like Eclipse
or another IDE, to "i18n_app_zh.properties". There may be some other
things which need to be done, but the JavaScript/app developers may
need to comment there.

Best regards,
Jason