Re: Urgent feedback required

Hi Calle,

But I thought you said you were importing this data from 1.4? My point
was, if you are importing this from 1.4, you could simply transform
the data into something which appears to be daily. If people were to
enter both, well, of course that would be a problem, but if it is a
centralized data transformation from 1.4 and importing it into DHIS 2,
then it should not be an issue, as this situation could be easily
checked for.

You are certainly right about the catcombos being able to be used for
just about anything, but usually when it does not feel right, it
probably isn't. Representing days with categories would seem just as
risky and you would of course loose all of the ability to aggregate
things over time (days to months, months to quarters etc).

In regards to the documentation (or lack there of), it is really up to
the community to document what is good and bad practice. Contributions
are welcome and needed. (https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2docs)

Regards,
Jason