Re: Server Location on DHIS2.11 Mobile client

Hi Ngo,
Please I am aware that only the v2.11 Mobile J2ME client works with DHIS2. Please I need to bundle my URL into the v2.11 version as it does not provide field for URL. I tried using the v2.16 but it says Cannot Verify Certificate.
Please advise.
Regards
BlackBerry: 3114F90C
Phone: 08028851441, 08035560463