Re: Create New track Entity through web API

I don't know i feedback to you is right or wrong?
My step doing is:
1. using command "CURL" to import track entity around 100records into DHIS2
with successfull.
2. And then i go to DHIS2 interface: "App->Individual Records" and then
choose one track entity for registering program
3. After registered program, the one record of track entity that just
registered got the blank attribute value.

You can look my video in attached file