Re: Unable to create dashboards on latest revision of trunk.

Hi Sandesh

Was this working before? because this is not really how the API works...
normally you would create the dashboard, then add the items..

We do support doing both if you do something like this (untested, but
should work)
{
  "dashboardItems": [
    { "id": "di-client-generated-uid", "chart": "chart-id" }
  ],
  "dashboards": [
    { "id": "dashboard-id", "name": "dashboard-name", "dashboardItems":
[{"id": "di-client-generated-id"}] }
  ]
}

Then send this of to /api/metadata endpoint

--
Morten