Re: Error Creating An SQL View through DHIS2 Front End

Actually not, have a nice early morning with a cup of coffee, but thanks
for the concern, but maybe should have laid off that second cup as it seems
I sent out another email to quickly. Lets try again

I am just taking the statements from the TableAlteror.java, so you can use
that for reference in case I get it wrong again

update sqlview set sqlviewid=viweid";
alter table sqlview drop column viewid;

Best regards,
Jason

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 6:13 AM, Adebusoye Anifalaje <busoye@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi
> Jason you must be having a long night as you probably meant
> update sqlview set sqlviewid=viewid;
>
> Cheers
> Busoye
>

> Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

>>> de.uid='zdShnywRyRP' OR de.uid='p33CeJ0tlE2' OR de.uid='ZEhUXlEjQoY' OR
>>> de.uid='Sgfn0Bw3OmZ' OR de.uid='MeHrnx6ypja' OR de.uid='EiHR3DtgJn9' OR