Re: Error Creating An SQL View through DHIS2 Front End

Not surprising.

The thing is, all of this should happen anyway at startup,but for some
reason isn't. I think you will need to get a full log when the server
starts up. If you are lucky,you will see some errors there. If not,you may
need to get statement level logs from the postgresql server to see exactly
why the table alteration scripts are not able to complete upon startup.

Once you can get that information,maybe we can help further.

Regards,
Jason