Re: Fwd: If-then in indicator formula?

Hi,

Forgive me if I fail to see something here.

But I see two things: if-then in Indicators and counting the "Yes",
"Partial", and "No"s

If the intention is on the counting, that for me is a simple aggregation
which the DHIS2 supports. Using options, category and combination of DHIS2
- it is also possible to use the aggregated result in indicators.

---
Thank you,
Abyot.