Re: Metadata export: programs infinite recursion

Hi Morten,

thanks a lot. Meta-data export works perfectly fine now with this program
configuration.

Just FYI -
editing data from the "Shortcut link to add a relative" section in a
program does not update the values for the fields:

*Relationship (e.g. Mother-Child)*
*Who is the new relative to the existing tracked entity instance?*
*Program for new relative to be enrolled in*

Only   *Shortcut link label (e.g. Add child)*         is updated. The
program is stored as a new version.

thanks again!