Re: Tracked Entity Instance Creation And Enrollment Payload Example

Hi Guys (Thanks Morten for the quick reply, sent out the mail too early)

I’m working on capturing some tracker data (multiple events with
registration) into DHIS2 via the Web API and I’m using the documentation
here : https://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/developer/html/ch01s37.html.

The payload example provided in the documentation (In Json) is as follows:

{

    "trackedEntity": "tracked-entity-id",

    "orgUnit": "org-unit-id",

    "attributes": [ {

        "attribute": "attribute-id",

        "value": "attribute-value"

    } ]

}

I’m looking for an xml example of the same? Could you kindly assist?

I’m also looking for an xml example payload for enrolling the newly Tracked
Entity Instance. The Json example provided in the documentation is as
follows:

{

    "trackedEntityInstance": "ZRyCnJ1qUXS",

    "program": "S8uo8AlvYMz",

    "dateOfEnrollment": "2013-09-17",

    "dateOfIncident": "2013-09-17"

}

I’m looking for the xml example of the same. Could you kindly assist?

Regards

*Farai Mutero*

Software Development Team

*Health Information Systems Program (HISP) - SA
Email:       farai@xxxxxxxx
Cell:          +27 84 554 8849
Skype:      fmutero
Website:   http://hispsa.org