Aggregate Query Builder and aggregation dates

Hi Team,

Thanks for the great work, we have two issues with the aggregate query
builder:-

1. Date used when aggregating, we have three critical dates (Enrolment,
Incidence, and reporting dates used). Over time we found that it necessary
to specify which date to use when aggregating data in stages. What we have
found is at times numerator grater than denominator because at one point we
use report date and at the and enrolment date. Can we be able to specify
the date to use in aggregation?

2.  When you create a query, on return to edit everything is deselected and
this sometimes confuses users who didnt set up the query and want to edit.
Can we make sure the selections are maintained at editing (program, program
stage....)

Regards

--
Prosper Behumbiize, MPH