About Version DHIS2 on organisation unit group, organisation unit and dataset

Hi all

With the vision inferior at 2.17 DHIS2, we can assign a Dataset from the OU
group and that reverberate to organizational units of this group. It was
easy in the sense that we imported organization and we were bonding by
import units, it was perfect. But now with version 2.17, we do not have the
ability to assign a dataset to the OU group rather only to the OU. Now with
the ability to import, we still need to assign datasets units manually.
What work!

see the print screen between 2.16 and 2.17

--
*Carlos Nyembwe*
*Informaticien*

*Skype: carloscnk1*