Re: DHIS ARCHITECTURE

Hi Gerald

I think only you have the answers to 2 and 4.

4 could of course be complicated or simple, depending on what exactly you
hope to achieve with the Data integration Project.  One (of the many
possible) workflows I would suggest is nominating your HMIS system as the
authoritative source of facilities (the facility registry).  This can be a
useful starting point for lining up your other applications for more
detailed integration.  Making sure each app is using the same facility
identifiers is a great start to any integration project.  Perhaps
integrating this with the HR (iHRIS) system.

For 1 and 3, I would refer them to the developer guide (
https://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/developer/html/dhis2_developer_manual.html)
which provides the broad overview of architecture which they seek as well a
detailed guide to the extensive API.

Regards
Bob