Re: [trunk]Issue in trackedEntityInstance updation through web API

Hi Harsh

You are not allowed to update the orgUnit pointer, this was supposed to be
the point of registration.. and was thought of as being read-only after
initial registration.

That said, I'm 90% sure we are changing this for 2.19, we are having
discussion about that now (we would rather have the orgUnit pointer on the
enrollment)

--
Morten