Re: [trunk]Issue in trackedEntityInstance updation through web API

thanks morten  ,I thought it was a bug........

@abyot
I want to migrate the tracked entity instance into another organisation
unit. So when the next time i select the orgunit from which i migrated i
dont want to see the tracked instance there but instead it has to come up
in the new org unit. This is a functionality that we require for a project.