Re: [trunk]Issue in trackedEntityInstance updation through web API

Ok, you know what your needs are.

Are you also going to migrate events? What will happen to already
submitted/acted report? You need to carefully look into the migration
requirement. I am strongly against the idea of migration. With migration,
you will lose information. If it is possible to access a TEI and do data
entry at orgunit which is not necessarily the same as the
registration/enrollment orgunit, then I don't think we need migration.

---
Thank you,
Abyot.