Re: [trunk]Issue in trackedEntityInstance updation through web API

I see your point.

But, the situation that you have referred a patient from orgunit A to
orgunit B does not change the fact that the patient was registered/enrolled
at orgunit A. By doing migration, we are destroying this information which
for me is wrong.

What we need to probably do is provide a feature for users to decide how to
see a list of patients. Currently, by default, you see those patients
registered under your orgunit - but of course you can go to advanced search
and see those patients from another orgunit.  It would be nice if users can
for example say
- show patients who are enrolled in my orgunit,
- show me patients who are diagnosed (have data recorded) in my orgunit
- ...

---
Thank you,
Abyot.